Paulus Schroeter Scholarship
Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF), Inc.
The Paulus and Opal Schroeter Testamentary Trust started this scholarship to provide assistance for post-secondary education of deserving graduating seniors within the Texas Panhandle.
- 1 award
- February 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating American seniors
- Minimum GPA:3.40
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Maintain a 3.4 cumulative GPA while in college
- Citizenship:Must be a U.S.citizen
- School:Graduating American seniors from 26 northernmost counties of the Texas Panhandle
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two (2) letters of recommendation - one letter should be from a teacher you had in high school and the second letter should be from a pastor, employer, coach, mentor, etc. Letters written by family members are not permitted.
- Other Materials:Proof of U.S. Citizenship (photocopy of U.S. birth certificate) or legal permanent residency status ACT and/or SAT scores (if scores appear on the back of your high school transcript, no additional documents are necessary) Page one (1) of current year IRS tax Form 1040 for household (if current year is not available, previous year will be accepted)
- Name: Connie Bradford
- Phone: (806) 350-4518
- Email: [email protected]