Robert A. "Bob" and Margaret W. Kesterson Scholarship
Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF), Inc.
Margaret Kesterson started this scholarship in 1989 to benefit working high school graduates within the Texas Panhandle. Applicants must demonstrate academic ability and financial need.
- 1 award
- February 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must have minimum of a high school diploma
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Maintain a 2.0 or better cumulative GPA while in collegeApplicant must attend college/university the fall semester immediately following selection
- Citizenship:Applicants must be a US citizen (or a permanent resident)
- School:High school graduates in the 26 northernmost counties of the Texas Panhandle
- College:Amarillo College or West Texas A&M University
- Major/Career:Major in field of choice
- Miscellaneous:Applicant must be working part-time and plan to work while attending college/university
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two (2) letters of recommendation - one letter should be from a teacher you had in high school and the second letter should be from a pastor, employer, coach, mentor, etc. Letters written by family members are not permitted.
- Other Materials:Proof of U.S. Citizenship (photocopy of U.S. birth certificate) or legal permanent residency status ACT and/or SAT scores (if scores appear on the back of your high school transcript, no additional documents are necessary) Page one (1) of current year IRS tax Form 1040 for household (if current year is not available, previous year will be accepted)
- Name: Connie Bradford
- Phone: (806) 350-4518
- Email: [email protected]