Ronald Frette and Ann Frette 4-H Scholarship
Daviess County Community Foundation
Ronald Frette and Ann Frette 4-H Scholarship is provided to Daviess County residents. The scholarship was established in honor of Ronald and Ann who has been long -time supporters of the Daviess County 4-H Club Association. The program aims to support students who had been participants in a Daviess County 4-H program for at least five years.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicants must be a high school graduate.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:The scholarship is open to Daviess County residents.
- School:The applicants must be graduates of a Daviess County high school.
- Organization:Applicants must have participated in a Daviess County 4-H program for at least five years, completed at least two 4-H projects during each of those years.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Name: Melinda Waldroup
- Phone: (812) 254-9354
- Email: https://www.communityfoundationalliance.org/alliance/contact-us/melinda-waldroup/