The Frank Ogletree Youth Award
American Saddlebred Horse Association Foundation
This award was started to honor James Frank Ogletree, Jr., who gave unselfishly of his time and talents as an ASHA Director. The purpose of this award is to recognize a youth who exhibited a sportsmanlike attitude throughout his or her show career. This award is through nomination. Nominees must be active ASHA Junior Members who have demonstrated participation and achievement within the show ring, exhibited positive personal characteristics and served as true role models for their peers.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:This award honors one youth
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Organization:Nominees must be active ASHA Junior Members
- Other Benefits:A custom-crafted julep cup is symbolic of the highest honor upon which one can be bestowed by the American Saddlebred Horse Association, and a Life Membership with ASHA.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Nomination in writing and include the name and a brief description of why they feel he or she qualifies for this award.
- Name: Brenda Newell
- Email: [email protected]