The Gates Millennium Scholarship
Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF)
The Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) program grants $1.6 billion from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to give opportunity to outstanding minority students to pursue education and reach their dreams. The initiative aims to promote academic excellence as it provides students the prospect to complete their undergraduate education in all disciplines and graduate education in the target disciplines.
- 1000 awards
- January 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The scholarship is available to High school senior or high school graduate.
- Minimum GPA:3.30
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Permanent Resident (or U.S. Citizen or Foreign National)
- Citizenship:U.S. Citizen or Foreign National (or Permanent Resident)
- College:The Gates Millennium Scholars Program scholarship can be used at any U.S. accredited college or university of your choice for any undergraduate studies major.
- Ethnicity:The program is available to African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American and Hispanic American students.
- Miscellaneous:Applicants must meet Pell Grant eligibility criteria.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Applicants must submit the Educators evaluation of the students academic record (Nominator Form) and Evaluation of the students community service and leadership activities (Recommender Form).
- Phone: (877) 690-4677
- Email: [email protected]