Thomas M. Menino Alliance Scholarship
International Council of Shopping Centers
This scholarship was established by the ICSC Foundation for professional development and to recognize the Honorable Mayors dedication to the City of Boston, his passion for sustainable development and his promotion of public-private partnerships. The scholarship will enable those public sectors and non-profit members of ICSC with limited resources, to enroll in ICSCs most distinguished professional development program, John T. Riordan School for Retail Real Estate Professionals. Through this program, public officials will learn about the retail real estate industry and the positive impact quality development can bring to their communities.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Thomas M. Menino Alliance Scholarship for professional development will enable those public sector and non-profit members of ICSC with limited resources
- Financial Need:Not Required
- College:John T. Riordan School for Retail Real Estate Professionals.
- Major/Career:Learn about the retail real estate industry and the positive impact quality development can bring to their communities
- Organization:If you are a public sector or nonprofit ICSC Member and want to expand your knowledge retail real estate consider applying.
- Other Benefits:Industry-wide recognitionPositively impact your communityLearn about retail real estate from industry expertsAttend JTR all expenses paid
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Several short answer essays
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation
- Other Materials:A completed scholarship application;
- Phone: +1 (646) 728-3682
- Email: http://www.icsc.org/foundation/contact