UNCF/Koch Scholars Program Undergraduate Application
The United Negro College Fund
UNCF/Koch Scholars Program Undergraduate Scholarship provides an up to $5,000 fund to African-American high school students. The applicants must be admitted to an eligible four-year college or university to qualify. The scholarship is open to students pursuing accounting, business, economics, engineering, history, philosophy or political science.
- 44 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Character Traits:The applicant must be committed to learning about how entrepreneurship, innovation and economics contribute to well-being through participation in an online community and annual summit.
- Residence:The scholarship is open to permanent resident (or U.S. Citizen, U.S. national).
- Citizenship:The applicant must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. national (or permanent resident).
- College:The applicant must be applying to or admitted to an eligible full-time four-year college or university.
- Major/Career:The applicant must be pursuing one of the seven eligible disciplines: accounting, business, economics, engineering, history, philosophy or political science.
- Ethnicity:The applicant must be an African-American.
- Other Benefits:The awardees will also receive an exclusive access to an Online Learning Community about entrepreneurship, innovation and economics and mentoring opportunities and networking access.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Recommendations from three individuals are required for a complete application. Recommenders must not be related to you. All three Recommendation Forms must be submitted before or by the deadline.In order to give recommenders the maximum amount of time to submit their recommendations, you should enter all information for your recommenders (name and e-mail) as early as possible. This Application System will remind you to "Invite References" until you have invited all your necessary references. This generates an e-mail to each recommender notifying them of your application and request for their recommendation. Your recommenders should log on to the website and register as a reference using the invitation code and information contained in the e-mail, then cut and paste a letter of recommendation for you into the Essay text box.
- Other Materials:The application must include a copy of the entire Student Aid Report (SAR). This multi-page document will be made available upon completion of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or will be available online if filed electronically.
- Phone: (202) 810-0313
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors