URS Corporation Scholarship
Johnson County Community Foundation
URS Corporation Scholarship is provided to high school seniors who wants to pursue a major in architecture. The program was established by URS Corporation. The applicant must demonstrate good character and commitment to school and community.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Class Rank:The applicant must be in the top 20 percent of the graduating class.
- Other Academic Requirements:The applicant must pursue a full-time baccalaureate course.
- School:The applicant must be a student from Greenwood Community High School.
- College:The awardee must be attending a baccalaureate course of study at Ball State Universitys School of Architecture.
- Major/Career:The scholarship is open to a student majoring in architecture.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:The application must include an essay explaining your specific interest in architecture, your ultimate career goal and include whether you have been accepted to Ball State University and its School of Architecture.
- Phone: (317) 738-2213
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors
- Scholarships for Art History Majors
- Scholarships for Architecture Majors
- Scholarships for Fine Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Performing Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Visual Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Photography Majors
- Scholarships for Graphic Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Film Majors
- Scholarships for Art & Design Majors
- Scholarships for Art Majors