Willard H. Erwin, Jr. (WVHFMA) Scholarship
Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
- 1 award
- January 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Juniors, seniors, or graduate students.
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Full or part-time student.
- Character Traits:Must demonstrate good moral character
- Residence:Must be a resident of West Virginia
- College:Any College or University operated by the State of West Virginia.
- Major/Career:Preference to student studying in business or some phase of HealthCare Finance.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Make sure to scan your or your parents’ most recent IRS Form 1040, 1040EZ, etc. and any other documentation supporting unique financial circumstances; The following three documents need to be uploaded with your application: 1. Financial Form (Click to download) You must use our Form for the Financial Form 2. Income Tax Information (first page only) 3. Most Recent Grades (you do not have to have the Official copy)
- Name: Susan Hoover
- Phone: (304) 346-3620
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors