A.A. and Hattie Mae Bush Accounting Scholarship
The A.A. and Hattie Mae Bush Accounting Scholarship was established by long-time residents, Alvin and Hattie. The scholarship is provided to a graduating high school senior or college student who resides in the 26 northernmost counties of the Texas Panhandle. The program gives a $1,000 amount for the awardee to attend college at Amarillo College, Texas Tech University, or West Texas A&M University.
- 1 award
- February 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicants must be a graduating high school senior or currently enrolled college student.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:The applicants must be residing in the 26 northernmost counties of the Texas Panhandle.
- College:The awardee must attend Amarillo College, Texas Tech University, or West Texas A&M University.
- Major/Career:The applicant must be pursuing a major in Accounting.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two (2) letters of recommendation - one letter should be from a teacher you had in high school and the second letter should be from a pastor, employer, coach, mentor, etc. Letters written by family members are not permitted.
- Other Materials:The applicant must submit the following: - ACT and/or SAT scores (if scores appear on the back of your high school transcript, no additional documents are necessary)- Proof of U.S. Citizenship (photocopy of U.S. birth certificate) or legal permanent residency status.- Page one (1) of current year IRS tax Form 1040 for household (if the current year is not available, the previous year will be accepted).
- Name: Connie Bradford
- Phone: (806) 350-4518
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors