AIET Undergraduate Scholarship
The AIET Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to student major in real estate appraisal, land economics, real estate. Applicants must be Sophomore, Junior, or Senior seeking college or university education
- 1 award
- April 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior seeking an associate or bachelors degree.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:Applicant must be a full or part-time student at a U.S. degree granting college or university.
- Major/Career:Applicant must be a student majoring in real estate appraisal, land economics, real estate or allied fields.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Two-hundred (200) word personal statement discussing academic achievements, financial need, career aspirations, involvement in real estate field, and any qualifications considered relevant by the applicant.
- Recommendation Letters:Two (2) letters of recommendation attesting to applicants work ethic, character and pursuit of career in real estate appraisal, land economics, real estate or allied fields. Letters of recommendation should be sent directly to the Appraisal Institute Education Trust.
- Phone: (312) 335-4133
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Social Studies Majors