Analytical Masterminds Scholarship
Caliber Cares Foundation
The Analytical Masterminds Scholarship is one of the scholarships under The CaliberCares Scholarships Program. The scholarship donated by the Internal Audit Team is offered to a student graduating from Trinity High School or L.D. Bell High School (Euless, Texas). The program aims to help students achieve their educational goals.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The student applicant must be 16-25 years old.
- Minimum GPA:3.30
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant must be attending college full-time.
- School:The scholarship is open to a student graduating from Trinity High School or L.D. Bell High School (Euless, Texas)
- Major/Career:The student must declare a major in accounting, finance, or economics.
- Extracurricular:The student must be involved in at least one extracurricular activity.
- Miscellaneous:Applicant must not have any other scholarship source.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Other Materials:Applicant must answer the following Supplemental Questions:Are you a graduate of Trinity High School or L.D. Bell High School (Euless, Texas)?Are you majoring in accounting, finance or economics?Have you received any other scholarship awards?Applicant must also submit their SAR.
- Phone: (214) 687-0050
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors