Ann N. MacGregor Scholarship
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
The scholarship was created through a gift from the estate of Ann N. MacGregor. It is available to graduating seniors or graduates Kalamazoo County resident who are planning to enroll or currently enrolled full-time in a degree-granting college or university as an undergraduate or graduate student in a visual arts program. Applicants must provide photocopies, photographs or digital media with samples of your original visual art.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be graduating or graduated high school senior
- Minimum GPA:2.75
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Must be a Kalamazoo County resident
- School:Must be graduate of Kalamazoo County high school
- College:Must be planning to enroll or currently enrolled full-time in a degree-granting college or university as an undergraduate or graduate student
- Major/Career:Must be taking visual arts program
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Provide your response to the following two questions (your answer to both questions cannot exceed 4000 characters); 1) What influenced you to choose an area of study in business, science, education, psychology, law or medicine?; 2) What has been your most meaningful volunteer or work experience and how has it helped to develop your leadership skills?
- Recommendation Letters:Two copies of the Scholarship Recommendation Form and Letters of Recommendation completed by adults other than family members.
- Other Materials:Must submit FAFSA; Must provide photocopies, photographs or digital media with samples of your original visual art.
- Phone: +1 (800) 433-3243
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors
- Scholarships for Art History Majors
- Scholarships for Architecture Majors
- Scholarships for Fine Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Performing Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Visual Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Photography Majors
- Scholarships for Graphic Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Film Majors
- Scholarships for Art & Design Majors
- Scholarships for Art Majors