ASLA Hawaii Chapter/ David T. Woolsey Scholarship
Landscape Architecture Foundation
This scholarship was started in memory of David T. Woolsey to benefit residents of Hawaii who are in their third, fourth, and fifth-year undergraduate or graduate study. Applicant must be studying landscape architecture at an LAAB accredited school.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Eligible candidates are third, fourth, and fifth-year undergraduate or graduate students
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Permanent residents of Hawaii
- College:LAAB accredited school
- Major/Career:Undergraduate or graduate students of landscape architecture
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Essay (2-page max)Upload your original essay in PDF format. In 500 words or less, provide autobiographical information and state your personal and professional goals. The essay should be no more than two pages with margins of at least 1, 10-point or larger font, and no images or graphics. Please include Applicant Name/Essay/Scholarship Name and page number on each page.
- Recommendation Letters:2 Letters of Recommendation. Provide the e-mail address for each recommender and instructions will be sent to him/her. One letter must come from one of your design instructors.
- Portfolio/Work Samples:Upload three 8.5x11 work samples in one PDF document. Each should include explanatory text describing the project. If it was a group project, state this and describe your role. Please include Applicant Name/Work Samples/Scholarship Name and page number on each page.
- Other Materials:- A completed General Submission Form- Photo: Provide a 300 ppi (pixels per inch) color photo, size 4 x 6 inches in .jpg format. It should be a head shot- Proof of Hawaii Residency- Bio for the LAF Website (150-word max)Provide a short bio in PDF, Microsoft Word, or TXT format. In 150 words or less, describe your background, current educational pursuits, future plans, and any other personal interests or activities.
- Phone: (202) 331-7070
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors
- Scholarships for Art History Majors
- Scholarships for Architecture Majors
- Scholarships for Fine Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Performing Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Visual Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Photography Majors
- Scholarships for Graphic Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Film Majors
- Scholarships for Art & Design Majors
- Scholarships for Art Majors