Chet and Janett Perry Rotary Club of Fort Myers Scholarship Fund
Southwest Florida Community Foundation
Chet and Janett Perry Rotary Club of Fort Myers Scholarship is given to a student who is a graduate of a public or private high school in Charlotte, Collier, Hendry, Glades or Lee counties. The scholarship provides a $975 fund to support a student pursuing a career in accounting.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The scholarship is open to high school seniors.
- Financial Need:Not Required
- School:Applicant must be graduating from a public or private high school in Charlotte, Collier, Hendry, Glades or Lee counties.
- Major/Career:The awardee must pursue a degree in accounting.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write about your goals and plans for the future as well as achievements, setbacks, and skills. The essay explains to the reviewer who you are. The essay is a very important part of your application, and you should use the full space available, equivalent to two typed pages. Be sure to read the scholarship description and address items in the scholarship description.Include the following in your essay: Goals and plans for your future. College/University you plan to attend. Goals and plans for your future. Planned field of study and why you chose this field. Work experience. Volunteer experience. Extracurricular activities. Describe your character and skills that demonstrate your abilities. Academic performance if this is a merit-based scholarship.
- Recommendation Letters:Obtain Letters of Recommendation on official letterhead with signatures.
- Other Materials:The applicants must submit their SAR report from the completion of your FAFSA and ACT and/or SAT Score report.
- Name: Melanie Holaway
- Phone: (239) 274-5900
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors