Chrysler Technical Scholarship
Delaware Community Foundation
Chrysler Technical Scholarship is a $1,000 fund given to 20 individuals who resides in Delaware. The applicants must be 23 years old and below who would like to pursue a degree or certification from a post-secondary institution to be eligible for the scholarship.
- 20 awards
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be no more than 23 years of age at the date of the applicationdeadline.
- Minimum GPA:2.75
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:The scholarship is open to Delaware residents.
- College:Awardees must be pursuing a degree or certificate from a community college, trade school or university.
- Major/Career:The applicant must major in a technical field related to the design, engineering, manufacturing, and repair of automotive products, including but not limited to automotive repair, skilled trades or engineering.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Name: Richard Gentsch
- Phone: (302) 571-8004
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors