Church, Church, Hittle and Antrim Scholarship
Central Indiana Community Foundation
The law firm of Church, Church, Hittle and Antrim in Noblesville established this scholarship to encourage students to pursue degrees in the areas of accounting, law, medicine or ministry. This scholarship is open to current or former Westfield High School students pursuing study in the field of accounting, law, medicine or ministry at a college, university, vocational, technical or trade school. Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
500 - 20,000
- 1 award
- February 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Current or former Westfield High School students
- Financial Need:Required
- School:Current or former Westfield High School students
- College:College, university, vocational, technical or trade school.
- Major/Career:Applicants must plan to pursue a degree in accounting, law, medicine or ministry.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Two essays.
- Recommendation Letters:Two completed recommendation forms. As a courtesy, please allow your references at least two weeks to complete the form.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Indiana College Costs Estimator.
- Phone: (317) 634-2423
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Medical Science Majors