CJ Davidson Scholarship
Texas Association, Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA)
The CJ Davidson Scholarship is awarded by the Family, Career and Community Leaders of America. The scholarship provides a $5,000 fund yearly to ten outstanding members of FCCLA in Texas. The awardees must be pursuing a major in any area of Family Consumer Sciences to be eligible.
- 10 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high school graduate.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:The recipients shall be expected to enroll and maintain a course load of 15 hours per semester. Any deviation from this shall make recipient ineligible, unless the scholarship committee and the State Advisor have granted approval prior to the start of the semester in question. The applicant must complete one or more years of family and consumer sciences in high school
- Residence:The applicant must be a resident of the state of Texas.
- School:The scholarship is open to graduates of a Texas high school.
- College:The awardee must enroll in a Texas accredited college.
- Major/Career:The awardees must pursue a major in family and consumer science.
- Organization:The applicants must have been an active member of an affiliated chapter of Family, Career and Community Leaders of America for at least one year.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:The applicant must describe your need for financial assistance. The extent that this scholarship would help to make college possible for you should be included. Please answer the question in a narrative format: How has FCCLA and your family and consumer science classes prepared you for the future?
- Recommendation Letters:The application must include two letters of recommendation.
- Phone: (512) 306-0099
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors