College CJ Davidson Scholarship
Texas Association, Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA)
This scholarship was established by the Family, Career and Community Leaders of America to benefit a current university student majoring in Family andConsumer Science Education in a Texas college or university. Applicants must have completed one or more years of Family & Consumer Sciences in a Texas high school.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Current university student
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Have completed one or more years of Family & Consumer Sciences in a Texas high school
- Residence:Be a resident of the state of Texas.
- School:Be a Texas high school graduate
- College:Be currently enrolled in a Texas college/university
- Major/Career:Current university student majoring in Family and Consumer Science Education
- Miscellaneous:Not be married.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:A theme of approximately 200 words on the topic of The Importance of Family and Consumer Sciences Education.
- Recommendation Letters:3 recommendation forms completed by non-family members. (Two of whom should be former or current instructors).
- Other Materials:A completed application form;Test scores of American College Testing (ACT) and/or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT);A letter from the Dean of the School of Family and Consumer Sciences confirming applicants major.
- Name: Pat Stephens
- Phone: 512306009
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors