Communications and Journalism - Bachelor Degree Scholarship
This scholarship was established to benefit students pursuing bachelor level degrees related to Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Business Communications, Advertising, and Broadcasting. Applicants must be full-time students during the academic year the scholarship is awarded. Financial need is not required.
- 1 award
- April 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:This scholarship program is open to students pursuing Communications and Journalism related majors. High school students enrolled in a bachelor program in Communications or Journalism next year are also eligible to receive the award.
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Major/Career:Students who are interested in pursuing bachelor level degrees related to Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Business Communications, Advertising, and Broadcasting.
- Judging Criteria:Award selection is based on academic history, extracurricular activities, and employment history.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:A completed online application - application website is under construction
- Phone: (650) 488-5017
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Communications Majors