Connie & Robert T. Gunter Scholarship
Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) Education Foundation
Connie & Robert T. Gunter Scholarship is one of the annual scholarship offered by SME Education Foundation to undergraduate students enrolled in a degree program in manufacturing engineering or technology at one of the following approved institutions. A range of $1000-$6000 is given to the awardee to cover for tuition, books or lab/course fees related to attaining a technical or engineering education.
1,000 - 6,000
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a full-time undergraduate students enrolled in a degree program.
- Minimum GPA:3.50
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must have completed a minimum of 30 college credit hours.
- Residence:Applicants must be residing in the U.S. or Canada at the time of application. Scholarships are available to students with permanent residency status in the U.S. (i.e. green card) or Canada, or applicants with a U.S. or Canadian student visa.
- Citizenship:Scholarships are only available to citizens of the U.S. and territories, citizens of Canada.
- College:Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program at one of the following approved institutions: Georgia Institute of Technology - Atlanta, GA, Georgia Southern College - Statesboro, GA, Southern College of Technology - Marietta, GA.
- Major/Career:Applicants must be students enrolled in a degree program in manufacturing engineering or technology.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Applicants must write a student statement that includes details about why they chose your major, education and career objectives, and how this scholarship will help achieve their objectives.
- Recommendation Letters:During the application process you will be asked to provide the names and e-mail addresses of two people to provide letters of recommendation. They will receive an email providing them with instructions on how to log into our system and upload their recommendation letters. At least one of the letters must be from your current school faculty. Letters from friends and relatives are not permitted.
- Name: Jennifer Sperbeck
- Phone: (313) 425-3300
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors