Denton International Business Scholarship
Sigma Chi Foundation
This scholarship was started through a gift from Leona Denton, wife of Earl A. Denton. Brother Denton owned and operated a Chicago-based international trade firm and desired that recipient of this award will have an impact in the area of world trade. This scholarship aims to support students pursuing a graduate degree in the field of International Affairs with an emphasis in World Trade, Economics, Business or Political Science.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Enrolled in a graduate degree program
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Major/Career:Enrolled in a graduate degree program in the field of International Affairs with an emphasis in world trade, economics or political science.
- Organization:Member in good standing of Sigma Chi Fraternity.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation from someone who knows your character, skills and abilities. Chapter advisors, college professors and staff, high school teachers, employers, co-workers, coaches, and members of the clergy are all good choices. Recommendation letters from your undergraduate chapter brothers/peers, family members and friends are not acceptable.
- Other Materials:- A completed online application
- Name: Heidi Holley
- Phone: (847) 869-3655
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Social Studies Majors