Dr. William and Mrs. Muriel Redmond Scholarship
This scholarship serves as a tribute to Dr. William and Mrs. Muriel Redmond. It provides assistance for those pursuing education opportunities toward a healthcare related field (clinical or patient care) with a desire to serve their community.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Must be accepted or enrolled in 12 hours of study for a regular semester or equivalent to full-time status; Must meet acceptable academic standards of the institution in which enrolled
- Residence:Must reside within the following Missouri counties: Andrew, Buchanan, Clinton, De Kalb
- Major/Career:Must pursue educational opportunities towards a career in a healthcare-related field (clinical or patient care)
- Miscellaneous:Must have a desire to serve St. Joseph area
- Judging Criteria:Within a 200-word narrative, please explain why you are applying for this scholarship, include any awards or honors received, extracurricular activities (volunteer work, hobbies, interests etc.), work experience (lenght of service, etc.). In addition to the 200-word narrative, please provide the following: Institution to which you are accepted and date of acceptance into professional component of health care major; Degree and career field you plan to pursue; Expected date of graduation; Explanation of need for financial assistance with anticipated cost and any extenuating circumstances; List other financial resources received or applied for with dollar amount (scholarships, loans, etc.) Please indicate if you have applied to and been accepted into the Stepping Stones program through Mosaic Life Care.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:At least two (2) recently dated letters of recommendation (on letterhead where applicable) with authors name, position and relationship to applicant. Letters must be dated within the last 90 days, and they must be signed.
- Other Materials:Proof of current acceptance and enrollment in an accredited/approved health care related program (such as class schedule and program acceptance letter from institution)
- Name: Dr. Sandra Pettit Weber
- Phone: (816) 271-7571
- Email: [email protected]