Evelyn M. Wood Scholarship Fund
Crawford Heritage Community Foundation
This scholarship was established to support graduating seniors from a high school in Conneaut, Crawford Central, or Penncrest School Districts. Students must be enrolled in a program leading to a degree in Business. Students must also rank in the top quarter of his or her secondary school graduating class.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating senior from a high school in Conneaut, Crawford Central, or Penncrest School Districts.
- Financial Need:Required
- Class Rank:Ranks in the top quarter of his or her secondary school graduating class.
- School:Graduating senior from a high school in Conneaut, Crawford Central, or Penncrest School Districts.
- Major/Career:Enrolling in a program leading to a degree in Business.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:An essay of approximately 500 words (4,000 character maximum) describing your career objectives and the contributions which you expect to make to the public good while achieving those objectives. It may also describe your academic accomplishments and participation in extracurricular activities.
- Recommendation Letters:At least three Letters of Recommendation must be submitted to supplement your application.
- Other Materials:A completed application form;Attach a copy of your SAT score notification from The College Board if your scores are not listed on your secondary school transcript;A copy of your Federal Student Aid Report (SAR);Most recent IRS Form 1040 and one for each parent.
- Phone: (814) 336-5206
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors