First Shore Federal Savings & Loan W. Leonard Brown Service Scholarship
Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
This scholarship fund was created to benefit graduating high school senior from Pocomoke High School. Applicants must be pursuing a degree in business or technology at an accredited four-year College or university, or accredited two-year institution.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating high school senior from Pocomoke High School
- Minimum GPA:2.75
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must be a graduate of and have attended Pocomoke High School for a minimum of two years.
- School:Graduating high school senior from Pocomoke High School
- College:Accredited four-year College or university, or accredited two-year institution.
- Major/Career:Applicants must be pursuing a degree in Business or Technology.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:An essay of approximately 500 words on the following topic: In addition to securing your future how would a business or technology degree allow you to helpyour community.
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation from non-family members (e.g. teacher, guidance counselor, employer, athletic coach, etc.)
- Other Materials:A completed scholarship application.Letter of acceptance from college or university.
- Name: B.J. Summers
- Phone: (410) 742-9911
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Industry and Trade Majors