Goldman Sachs/Matsuo Takabuki Commemorative Scholarship
Ke Ali'i Pauahi Foundation
This scholarship was established to benefit graduate students pursuing study in the field of business or financial services related fields. Applicants must be residing in Hawai`i and demonstrate financial need.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Be a graduate student pursuing business or financial services related fields.
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:State of Hawai`i resident.
- College:Enrolled in a two- or four-year, accredited college institution in Hawai`i or the continental U.S.
- Major/Career:Be a graduate student pursuing business or financial services related fields.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Personal Statement Questions:1. What career do you see yourself in 10-15 years and what life experience(s) has helped you realize this career goal?2. Choose a meaningful community service project that you recently (within the past year) participated in or helped organize, and explain what kind of impact it has made on you and how it has helped you recognize your career/life goal.3. Share a challenging event in your life and how you overcame it and grown from the experience.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);Copy of college Acceptance Letters.
- Phone: (808) 534-3966
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors