Goodrich Corporation Vocational Scholarship
The Troy Foundation
Goodrich Corporation Vocational Scholarship is provided to graduating seniors of Upper Valley Career Center. The applicants of this scholarship must be pursuing a skilled trade or natural science studies.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Application is open to high school seniors.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:The scholarship is for graduates of Miami County, Ohio.
- School:Seniors at all Miami County High Schools are eligible for this scholarship.
- College:Applicants must be pursuing a two or four-year college or university.
- Major/Career:The scholarship is for students pursuing a skilled trade or natural science studies.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Please write a written 200-300 word essay describing why you have chosen your career, and how this scholarship will benefit your education and future goals.
- Recommendation Letters:The Troy Foundation scholarship application requires two letters of recommendation. Please list the name and email address of each professional references.
- Other Materials:Applicant must submit their SAR and answer Supplemental Question: Do you plan to earn a degree in sciences?
- Name: Lisa Reynolds
- Phone: (937) 339-8935
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Wayne County (OH) Residents