Great Lakes Safety Training Center Scholarship
Bay Area Community Foundation
The scholarship was established to benefit individuals who are pursuing a career in the trades or construction with an emphasis on safety.
- 1 award
- March 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Full time at a college, university, or licensed vocational/technical school.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Full time at a college, university, or licensed vocational/technical school.
- College:Full time at a college, university, or licensed vocational/technical school.
- Major/Career:Must have a declared major in trades or construction with an emphasis on safety.
- Judging Criteria:This award is based on academic ability and interest in the intended field of study.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. The essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:1. A portrait of the applicant.2. Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to receive free PELL grant information and your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number. The Michigan deadline for the 2016-2017 school year is March 1, 2016. To properly complete the FAFSA, you will need to file your 2015 income taxes as soon as you are able to. If you are a dependent, your parents must do the same. Be sure to file the 2016-2017 FAFSA. There are three forms of confirmation pages that can be accepted, but we only need one: the page that is displayed immediately after submission, the email that is sent to you after submission, or the first page of your Student Aid Report (SAR). Be sure to include your name on this page if it is not already on there.
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Phone: (989) 893-4438
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Industry and Trade Majors