Hazel Sitton Woost Scholarship
Hancock County Community Foundation
This scholarship was started and made possible by funds donated by William Woost in honor of his mother. The scholarship aims to benefit graduating seniors from Greenfield-Central High School pursuing a certification or associate degree in business.
- 2 awards
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be graduating students of Greenfield-Central High School
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must have proof of acceptance into a postsecondary education institution with the intention to study business.
- School:Applicants must be graduating students of Greenfield-Central High School
- College:Preference may be given to students attending Harrison College.
- Major/Career:Graduating seniors from Greenfield-Central High School who wish to study business with a preference to those who plan to pursue a certification or associates degree.
- Judging Criteria:This scholarship award is primarily based on financial need.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:250 - word essay answering the following question: What traits do you feel will enable you to successfully complete a certification or degree at your post-secondary school of choice?
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation, obtained through the recommendations section on the online application, regardless of how many scholarships to which you plan to apply. Recommendations may not be written by family members, school administrators, or guidance counselors.
- Other Materials:Completed College Costs Estimator form.
- Name: Kari Sisk
- Phone: (317) 462-8870
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors