Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
Helley-Tofson Memorial Scholarship is presented by Vacationland Vendors to provide assistance to students who is pursuing trades. The $750 fund will be given to a graduating student that will attend a vocational-technical school.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:The awardee must attend a vocational - technical school.
- Major/Career:The successful candidate must enroll in a course of study pursuing a trade.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words) and your Career Plan (no more than 500 words).
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office.
- Other Materials:Make copies for each local scholarship for which you apply and one additional copy to remain in the counseling office-only one, not one for each scholarship. Staple all of the above components together for each application (you may use a cover sheet with the name of the scholarship and your name on it, but please do not use plastic or heavy paper report covers).
- Phone: (608) 254-5477
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors