Hermann & Rita Golter Scholarship
Concord Carlisle Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is established in honor of Hermann & Rita Golter to support graduating seniors of West Aurora High School who will attend a full-time basis in an accredited two-year college, four-year college or university, professional/trade/vocational school. Applicants must be planning to pursue a career in the field of International Business, International Relations or International Studies and must be fluent in a foreign language.
- 1 award
- February 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be graduating senior high school
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Must be fluent in a foreign language
- School:Must be graduate of West Aurora High School
- College:Must be attending a full-time basis in an accredited two-year college, four-year college or university, professional/trade/vocational school, or graduate school.
- Major/Career:Must be studying in the field of International Business, International Relations or International Studies
- Miscellaneous:Currently participating in the National School Lunch Program through a high school.
- Judging Criteria:The following scholarships are based on academic ability and financial need.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Submit a recommendation/evaluation letter.
- Other Materials:Must submit Student Aid Report (SAR) or FAFSA
- Phone: (630) 896-7800
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Preservation and Museum Studies Majors