IFAEF Scholarship Sponsored By Marriott Foundation
International Franchise Association
The IFA Educational Foundation in partnership with the Marriott Foundation annually sponsors this scholarship award of $2000 to college students studying the field business, hospitality or franchise management. The selected awrdee will also receive a travel stipend to attend the IFA's Annual Convention and participate inNextGen in Franchising programming in February.
- 1 award
- October 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Have sophomore, junior or senior college class standing for the period of the scholarship,
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Be enrolled in an U.S. accredited college or university with studies in business, hospitality or franchise management.Have sophomore, junior or senior college class standing for the period of the scholarship.
- Citizenship:Be a U.S. citizen.
- College:U.S. accredited college or university
- Major/Career:Business, Hospitality or Franchise Management
- Other Benefits:Recipients will also receive a travel stipend (up to $1500) toattend the International Franchise Associations (IFA) Annual Convention and participate inNextGen in Franchising programming.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Submit a 500-word essay on The Value of a College Education.
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Travel and Tourism Majors