Inez Eleanor Radell National Graduate Fellowship
American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS)
The scholarship was established to award individuals who have exhibited the potential to make contributions to the family and consumer sciences profession.
1,000 - 5,000
- 1 award
- January 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Open to graduate student
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Must be a permanent resident of the United States.
- Citizenship:Must be a United States citizen
- Major/Career:Must be pursuing the completion of a graduate degree in the design, construction, and/or marketing of apparel for aging or handicapped adults
- Miscellaneous:The fellowship recipient must have earned a baccalaureate degree in clothing, art, merchandising, business or a related field.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Have a maximum of three (3) evaluators prepare Recommendation Forms for the applicant. Use the Form found in the Awards section of the AAFCS website and return the completed recommendation form to the applicant.
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors