ISO New England Scholarship
Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
This scholarship was established to support sophomore through graduate female students pursuing study in the fields of Electronic Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Electrical Engineering with a concentration in power. Students must be enrolled in or accepted for a baccalaureate or graduate ABET-accredited engineering degree program. Collegiate location and home address must be Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- 2 awards
- February 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduate
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:The applicant will be a full time student, except for reentry and non-traditional applicants.
- Residence:The applicant must be permanent resident of the US (or a US citizen)
- Citizenship:The applicant must be a US citizen (or permanent resident of the US)
- College:The applicant is enrolled in or accepted for a baccalaureate or graduate ABET-accredited engineering.
- Major/Career:ECE, PowerE, EE with concentration in power.
- Miscellaneous:The applicant is not the current recipient of a renewable SWE Scholarship (i.e. is not already designated to receive a SWE scholarship payment in the coming academic year.)
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Submit e-mail contact information for two references. Your recommenders should be:- A teacher or college professor in a STEM (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) field familiar with your work in his or her respective field and/or STEM.- The other must be from a person who has known you for two or more years and who is not a relative or member of your family. For example, the second letter canbe from a coach or a family friend.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;A letter of acceptance from an ABET-accredited college or university indicating acceptance into an ABET-accredited engineering program for the coming academic year ONLY if you will be a transfer student, or a first year graduate student in the fall of 2016.
- Phone: +1 (877) 793-4636
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors