John W. Puckett Memorial Accounting Scholarship
Amarillo Area Foundation (AAF), Inc.
The John W. Puckett Memorial Accounting Scholarship is given to students of Accounting. The scholarship is open to junior or senior students of West Texas A&M University. The program was established in October 1987 by Gerhardt and Puckett Firm with John's family and friends to help students to pursue their college education.
- 1 award
- February 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a junior or senior college student.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:The applicant must be a legal permanent resident (or U.S. citizen).
- Citizenship:The applicant must be a U.S. Citizen (or a legal permanent resident).
- College:The scholarship is open to students of West Texas A&M University.
- Major/Career:Applicants must be an Accounting student.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two (2) letters of recommendation - one letter should be from a teacher you had in high school and the second letter should be from a pastor, employer, coach, mentor, etc. Letters written by family members are not permitted.
- Other Materials:Applicant must submit their proof of U.S. Citizenship (photocopy of U.S. birth certificate) or legal permanent residency status, ACT and/or SAT scores (if scores appear on the back of your high school transcript, no additional documents are necessary), page one (1) of current year IRS tax Form 1040 for household (if current year is not available, previous year will be accepted).
- Name: Connie Bradford
- Phone: (806) 350-4518
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors