Kipfer Family Memorial Scholarship
Adams County Community Foundation
The Kipfer Family Memorial Scholarship was established in 2006 in memory of Seth William, Sierra Sky, and Kayla Charlene. The scholarship provides a $500 fund for one individual who plans to pursue a degree in education. Applicants who are pursuing health care major may be considered.
- 1 award
- February 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:The scholarship is open to residents of Adams County living in the Adams Central School district.
- School:Applicants must be attending an Adams County High School.
- Major/Career:The awardee must major in education. Healthcare major may be considered.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation (in compliance with the instructions as shown on the application).
- Other Materials:Submit 10 copies of the application packet following the instructions as listed on the application.
- Name: Deb Cook
- Phone: (260) 724-3939
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Special Education Majors
- Scholarships for Secondary Education Majors
- Scholarships for Childhood Education Majors
- Scholarships for Teaching Majors
- Scholarships for Elementary Education Majors
- Scholarships for Early Childhood Education Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors