Kiser Orthodontics Scholarship Fund
River Valley Community Foundation
This scholarship was established to benefit students from the counties of Floyd, Giles, Montgomery, Pulaski, Tazewell , Wythe, and Bland, Virginia and the counties of Mercer and McDowell, West Virginia and the City of Radford. Applicants must demonstrate ability and strong commitment to better themselves and have a documented financial need.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Required
- Character Traits:Academic achievement. Demonstrated ability and strong commitment to better themselves by continuing their education
- Residence:Applicants from the counties of Floyd, Giles, Montgomery, Pulaski, Tazewell , Wythe, and Bland, Virginia and the counties of Mercer and McDowell, West Virginia and the City of Radford.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Please tell us about yourself. Be sure to include all of the following information:A brief biographical sketch (tell us your story)An experience that deeply influenced youYour educational goals and aspirations
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation. Letters of recommendation are submitted directly by the people you ask to write them. In the space below, you will be asked to provide contact e-mail addresses for two writers. Examples of writers include teachers, principals, coaches, employers, etc...Writers cannot be family members. At least one letter must be from a teacher or professor!
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Student Aid Report.
- Phone: (540) 381-8999
- Email: [email protected]