Last Mile Scholarship
This scholarship was established by D.W. Morgan conjunction with its 20th-anniversary celebration to recognize next-generation supply chain leaders for innovative ideas on supply chain/logistics management that make a positive global impact. This is open to students in the "last mile" (final two semesters or final three-quarters) of their bachelor's degree program pursuing chain/logistics/transportation management or related field in any accredited college/university around the world.
- 4 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Eligible students must be in the "last mile" (final two semesters or final three-quarters) of their bachelor's degree program.
- Financial Need:Not Required
- College:Any accredited college/university around the world.
- Major/Career:Major or minor in supply chain/logistics/transportation management (or related field).
- Judging Criteria:Award selection will be based on the originality, creativity, and feasibility of the ideas theyve presented as well as the passion theyve put into communicating the ideas.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Other Materials:Entrant's video answering this two-part question:"As a future supply chain executive, how do you see the supply chain evolving in the next 20 years? Additionally, what steps can supply chain executives take to ensure these changes in the industry make a positive impact on people and/or the planet?"Entrants can use props or effects to enhance their videos. They must also submit a brief written summary of the ideas contained in their video to be consideredFile size cannot exceed 20mb. File type must be a .mov, .mpg, or .mp4. Length of video may not exceed 3 minutes;Application form.
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors