Legacy Scholarship for Graduate Students
American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) Educational Foundation, Inc.
This scholarship was established to benefit college junior or senior students enrolled in at least a three-year accredited program of interior design. Students must demonstrate excellent academic achievement, competency and creativity.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The Legacy Scholarship is open to all students in their junior or senior year of undergraduate study.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Major/Career:Enrolled in at least a three-year accredited program of interior design.
- Judging Criteria:Award selection will be based on academic accomplishment, creative achievement, and personal statement.Biographical statement (maximum of 250 words).
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Personal statement with career goals (maximum of 1,000 words)
- Recommendation Letters:Letter of recommendation
- Portfolio/Work Samples:Portfolio featuring 8-12 examples of work which demonstrate design solutions that positively impact occupants well-being. These "best of work" examples may be diverse, such as lighting plan, furniture or cabinetry detail, furniture layout, and perspective rendering.
- Other Materials:Portfolio description (maximum of 500 words);
- Phone: (202) 546-3480
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors
- Scholarships for Art History Majors
- Scholarships for Architecture Majors
- Scholarships for Fine Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Performing Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Visual Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Photography Majors
- Scholarships for Graphic Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Film Majors
- Scholarships for Art & Design Majors
- Scholarships for Art Majors