Legacy Scholarship for Undergraduates
American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) Educational Foundation, Inc.
The scholarship was established to award an exemplary college junior or senior enrolled in interior design on the basis of academic accomplishment, creative achievement, and personal statement.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Junior or senior year of undergraduate study
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Major/Career:Enrolled in at least a three-year accredited program of interior design
- Judging Criteria:The jury will evaluate entries on academic record, presentation skills, design and planning competency, and conceptual creativity.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Personal statement with career goals (maximum of 1,000 words); Biographical statement (maximum of 250 words
- Recommendation Letters:Letter of recommendation
- Portfolio/Work Samples:Portfolio description (maximum of 500 words); Portfolio featuring 8-12 examples of work which demonstrate design solutions that positively impact occupants well-being. These "best of work" examples may be diverse, such as lighting plan, furniture or cabinetry detail, furniture layout, and perspective rendering.
- Other Materials:Headshot photo
- Phone: (202) 546-3480
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors
- Scholarships for Art History Majors
- Scholarships for Architecture Majors
- Scholarships for Fine Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Performing Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Visual Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Photography Majors
- Scholarships for Graphic Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Film Majors
- Scholarships for Art & Design Majors
- Scholarships for Art Majors