Liberal Arts and General Studies Degrees Undergraduate Scholarship
Liberal Arts and General Studies Degrees Undergraduate Scholarship is given to a student who is pursuing an associate or bachelor degree program in Liberal Arts, General Studies, or Humanities. The scholarship provides a $500 fund annually to high school senior applicants.
- 1 award
- April 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:The applicant must have a minimum of 30 semesters or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Residence:The applicant must be a Permanent U.S. Resident (or U.S. citizen).
- Citizenship:The scholarship is open to a U.S. Citizen (or Permanent U.S. Resident).
- College:The applicant must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Major/Career:Scholarship applicants should be pursuing a degree at the associate degree level or higher in a program related to Liberal Arts or General Studies including Associate's in General Studies, Associate's in Liberal Arts, Bachelor's in Humanity Studies, Bachelor's in General Studies, and Bachelor's in Liberal Arts.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:How will winning this scholarship help you achieve your dreams?To help demonstrate that your response is the best, we encourage you to post it on our Facebook wall so it can earn likes and foster discussions with other students. If your response is chosen as the best by our selection committee you'll be the winner! The selection committee will consider a variety of factors when determining the best response, including how valuable it is to other students. Leaving a response on our Facebook wall is not required to enter or win.
- Scholarships for Art Majors
- Scholarships for Art History Majors
- Scholarships for Architecture Majors
- Scholarships for Fine Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Performing Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Visual Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Photography Majors
- Scholarships for Graphic Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Film Majors
- Scholarships for Art & Design Majors