Margrett Lowery Armstrong Scholarship
Caliber Cares Foundation
The Margrett Lowery Armstrong Scholarship was established by Sheila Mayes is theSVPand Treasurer for Caliber Home Loans in Irving, Texas.It was created in memory of her mother. The program supports a graduate from Woden High School who pursues a degree in business.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be students ages 16-25.
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Student must demonstrate academic merit.
- School:Applicant must be a graduate from Woden High School.
- Major/Career:The scholarship is open to an applicant who will be pursuing a degree in business.
- Extracurricular:The student applicant must have a history of community service.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Other Materials:Applicant must answer a supplemental question: Are you a graduate of Woden High School - Woden, Texas?Applicant must submit their SAR in the online application.
- Phone: (214) 687-0050
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors