Marlene & Henry Bauer Scholarship
Community Foundation of North Central Washington
Marlene & Henry Bauer Scholarship is a $4,000 scholarship fund given to a student. The fund is distributed for four years. The awardee must be a graduating senior of Chelan, Douglas or Okanogan county high school. A non-traditional student may also apply.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior or a non-traditional student (adult returning to college).
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:The awardee must attend college as a full-time student.
- School:Applicant must be attending a Chelan, Douglas or Okanogan county high school.
- College:The awardee must attend a community college.
- Major/Career:The applicant must be pursuing a career in business, marketing, management, accounting or other business related field.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Applicant will have to write the following: Your personal statement is a very important part of this application. Explain what you think is important for the selection committees to know so they gain insight into who you are as the person behind the GPA and test scores. What sets you apart from other applicants?(3,000 character limit, approximately 500 words) Provide a brief statement of your educational and career objectives and long-term goals. Tell us about what youve done so far to personally contribute toward achieving those objectives. (3,000 character limit, approximately 500 words).
- Recommendation Letters:Most scholarships require two recommendations, but some require three and specify who they should be from. The recommenders will receive an email generated by CGA when you submit your application. The email will provide instructions on how to submit their letters electronically.
- Other Materials:Applicants must create a PDF document only of the page from the SAR that shows the EFC and upload it in their application.
- Phone: (509) 663-7716
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors