Matsuo Bridge Company Ltd. Of Japan Scholarship
American Welding Society Foundation, Inc.
This scholarship was established by the Matsuo Bridge Company, Ltd. of Japan, one of Japans leading fabricators of steel for bridges, buildings, and other structures. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to college juniors or seniors, or graduate students pursuing a degree in civil engineering, welding engineering, welding engineering technology, or related discipline in an accredited college or university in the United States.
- 1 award
- February 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The Matsuo Bridge Company, Ltd. of Japan Scholarship will be awarded to a college junior or senior, or a graduate student; Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant must have a high school diploma.
- Residence:The award will be available to students nationwide; however, priority will be given to individuals residing in the states of California, Texas, Oregon or Washington. (A resident is defined as having lived in a specified area for a minimum of one year.)
- College:Students must be enrolled full or part-time in an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Major/Career:Pursuing a degree in civil engineering, welding engineering, welding engineering technology, or related discipline.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:A completed online application
- Name: Vicki Pinsky
- Phone: (800) 443-9353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors