Nancy Lorraine Jensen Memorial Scholarship Fund
Sons of Norway Foundation
This scholarship was established by Dr. and Mrs. Arthur S. Jensen in memory of their remarkable daughter Nancy Lorraine Jensen, an aerospace engineer/chemist at NASA, who died unexpectedly at age 35. This program was designed to benefit full-time undergraduate students majoring in chemistry, physics, or in chemical, electrical or mechanical engineering. The scholarship award is for 50% of the tuition for one semester of up to three years.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:This scholarship is open to American citizens, women ages 17-35.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant must have completed at least one term of studies; Applicant attained an SAT score of at least 1800, a math score of at least 600, or an ACT score of at least 26.
- Citizenship:This scholarship is open to American citizens.
- Major/Career:Applicant must have been accepted as a major in chemistry, physics, or in chemical, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Organization:Applicant, parent or grandparent must have three consecutive years of membership prior to applying.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Phone: (800) 945-8851
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors