North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
College Foundation, Inc.
The scholarship was established by the generous donations of NCACPA members to award deserving North Carolina accounting students.
1,000 - 5,000
- 1 award
- February 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Have completed at least one college or university-level accounting course; Have completed at least 36 semester hours (or equivalent) by the start of the year in which you are applying.
- Residence:Have resided in North Carolina for at least one year
- College:Enrolled in a North Carolina college, community college, or university
- Major/Career:Be enrolled in an academic program yielding a degree in accounting or its equivalent, by the time scholarship money is awarded.
- Miscellaneous:Be sponsored by one accounting faculty member who can be contacted by the Foundation via email.
- Judging Criteria:The weight of each required component is as follows Essay content = 35%, Essay grammar, etc. = 35%, and Extracurricular/work activities = 30%
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Your essay should be composed in Microsoft Word and must be no fewer than 500 and no greater than 1,000 words. Essays outside of this word count will be penalized. The essay will weigh substantially in the scholarship awarding process. The reviewers (members of the accounting education subcommittee) will consider grammar, punctuation, organization, style, content, creativity, and appropriate references or citations when applicable. Because the same reviewers see both the application and essay, do not include details in your essay that can be found in your application, as to prevent reviewers from knowing the identity of the writer. Please also refrain from using the name of your professors and college/university.
- Phone: (800) 722-2836
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors