Online Accounting Degree Programs Scholarship
Online Accounting Degree Programs Scholarship is a $1,500 fund given to incoming college freshman, sophomore, junior or senior students. The award aims to help the students to pursue an accounting field. The scholarship amount can be used to cover tuition fees of the student awardees.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The scholarship is open to students who are an incoming college freshman, sophomore, junior or senior college.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Citizenship:The applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- College:The awardee must be attending degree at an accredited four-year institution in the United States.
- Major/Career:The scholarship is open to students earning a bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Submit a 500- 1,000-word essay describing their leadership qualities, academic achievements, and future career plans in accounting.
- Recommendation Letters:The applicant must provide two letters of recommendation.
- Other Materials:The application must also include a cover letter.
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors