Peter a. White Educational Scholarship
Bay Area Community Foundation
Peter A. White's family established this scholarship in 2006 to acknowledge Peters continued work in education and community service. Peter was a teacher at both T.L. Handy and Bay City Central High School for over 35 years and participated behind the scenes on various committees relating to education and economic development. The purpose of this scholarship is to benefit Bay City Central High seniors planning to attend a public college or university in Michigan as a full-time student. Students must be pursuing study related to the social sciences, education, business, or information technology.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Bay City Central High Senior
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Bay County resident.
- School:Bay City Central High Senior.
- College:Public college or university in Michigan
- Major/Career:Major in curriculum related to the social sciences, education, business, or information technology.
- Extracurricular:Must be involved in extracurricular activities.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. The essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;FAFSA;Student Aid Report;A portrait of the applicant.
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Special Education Majors
- Scholarships for Secondary Education Majors
- Scholarships for Childhood Education Majors
- Scholarships for Teaching Majors
- Scholarships for Elementary Education Majors
- Scholarships for Early Childhood Education Majors
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors