Raymond DiSalvo Scholarship
American Nuclear Society (ANS)
The Raymond DiSalvo Scholarship is awarded to a student pursuing a degree in nuclear science or nuclear engineering.
- 1 award
- February 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Undergraduate and graduate scholarships are open to ANS student members enrolled in a course of study relating to a degree in nuclear science or nuclear engineering.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:Attending an accredited institution in the United States with an established ANS Student Section or Alpha Nu Sigma chapter.
- Major/Career:Enrolled in a course of study relating to a degree in nuclear science or nuclear engineering.
- Organization:Open to ANS student members
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Department Chair The name, email address and phone number of your department chair at your university. If you do not know, ask your faculty advisor.The name, email address and phone number of three (3) individuals who are familiar with your qualifications (preferably employers or faculty members).A list of academic and ANS related groups in which you have participated in and any corresponding leadership positions.A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school and volunteer related groups and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional or National).Personal Statement (500 words or less) of your future plans.
- Phone: (800) 323-3044
- Email: http://www.ans.org/contact/form.php?e=R2VuZXJhbCBJbnF1aXJpZXN8bnVjbGV1c0BhbnMub3Jn
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors