Robert A. Kleckner Scholarship Fund
Southwest Florida Community Foundation
Robert A. Kleckner Scholarship is given to a high school, undergraduate, or graduate student who plans to pursue a post-high school education program in the field of finance or accounting. The program provides a $1,950 to a graduate from a high school in Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry or Lee counties who is financially incapable of pursuing education.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The scholarship is open to high school senior, undergraduate or graduate students.
- Financial Need:Required
- School:The applicant must be a graduate from a high school in Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry or Lee counties.
- Major/Career:The awardee must pursue a degree in finance or accounting.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:essay explains to the reviewer who you are. The essay is a very important part of your application, and you should use the full space available, equivalent to two typed pages. Be sure to read the scholarship description and address items in the scholarship description.Include the following in your essay: Goals and plans for your future. College/University you plan to attend. Goals and plans for your future. Planned field of study and why you chose this field. Work experience. Volunteer experience. Extracurricular activities. Describe your character and skills that demonstrate your abilities. Financial situation if a need-based scholarship.
- Recommendation Letters:Obtain Letters of Recommendation on official letterhead with signatures.
- Other Materials:The applicants must submit their SAR report from the completion of your FAFSA and ACT and/or SAT Score report.
- Name: Melanie Holaway
- Phone: (239) 274-5900
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors